Print may be going out of style, but written content will always be needed and desired. The only change nowadays is that more people prefer their reading material to be available on different devices such as computers, tablets and mobile phones. So
to be able to get the most out of your readership, it's imperative to keep up with technology and know where your readers
are. Looking for a solution? You found it! eBooks are a new way to display your
written material and images in an attractive and interactive way.
So what are some of the benefits of eBooks for the reader?
- Ebooks are delivered almost instantaneously. Readers are able to purchase, download and start reading them within minutes without leaving their seat. They don't have to go to the bookstore to buy them or wait days or week for them to arrive in the mail.
- Ebooks are green! No trees are required to manufacture paper for the pages.
- Need information right away? Simply download the eBook on the subject.
- You don't need a library or bookshelf to store them. You can store hundreds and thousands of eBooks on your computer or reading device.
- They are portable! You can carry a whole library of books with you on your laptop, notebook or any eBook reader without dealing with the weight.
- With today's technology you can read eBooks everywhere, on the bus, airplane, and while standing in line.
- Ebooks can display links for easy access to more information and related websites.
- They are searchable. You can easily search for any information instead of turning page to page.
- They are interactive and can contain audio, video and animations, which can enhance the message that the author is trying to convey.
- No packing or shipping expenses.
- They are printable. If you wish to read to the eBook in the traditional way, you can very inexpensively print it.
- Ebooks are resizable making it easier to read for people with disabilities or poor eyesight. Certain eBooks can also be turned into audio books if programmed correctly.
- They are very easy to sell and distribute.
- It is very simple and easy to purchase and download an eBook. People living in big modernized cities, in a remote village in a far away country or on a small island can all equally access an eBook. It takes them the same amount of time to purchase and download an eBook, provided they have an Internet or data connection.
- It is possible to purchase an eBook 24/7 every day of the year.
- Nowadays, one can find eBooks about every possible subject, fiction and nonfiction, free and not free.
Whether it's sales or business information, personal information, or for pleasure, formatting your written material into an eBook is extremely beneficial to reach you highest potential readers. Here at Triscari we can design your eBook to make it appealing and interactive to engage your readers and have them asking for me. If interested, give us a call at 717.975.3348 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!